Tea Tree Cream relieves rashes, skin irritations, insect bites, itching, and minor cuts. Tea Tree Cream has herbal extracts that aid in healing. An antiseptic cream with TEA TREE OIL and HERBAL EXTRACTS with soothing and cooling action relieves minor skin irritations such as rashes, minor cuts, sunburn, scratches and insect bites.
Directions: Apply directly to affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Tea Tree Cream Ingredients: Deionized water, Tea Tree Oil (Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia), Aloe Vera Gel, Sunflower Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Extracts of: Chamomile, Calendula, Cornflower, Centelia, Mallow and Comfrey, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methlparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Natural Fragrance.
Formulation Detail: This cream contains 5% high quality medicinal oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia in a soothing water based emollient cream. It contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera gel and herbal extracts which aid in healing.
Tea Tree Oil Information: If using Tea Tree Oil for the first time, a small patch test on the inside of the arm may be indicated if there is any concern about possible side effects. Although at this concentration it is unlikely any form of skin irritancy might occur, there is always the possibility that a person may have any allergic response to the product (as with any therapeutic). Normal precautions should be taken which include noting if any redness or skin irritation develops or persists. In such a case, discontinuing use will cause the skin to revert to normal.
- Tea tree cream has a soothing and cooling effect on inflamed skin.
- It can be used as diaper change lotion.
- It can be massaged into sore joints for relief from discomfort.
- It presents all the benefits of tea tree oil in a mild form ideal for sensitive skin.
- Contains 5% tea tree oil, a therapeutic dose.
- Has proved beneficial in treating psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Free from any animal by-products.
- Medicinal dispensing bottle.
- This product is non-greasy and is readily absorbed into the skin.
- The healing properties of tea tree oil are easily carried over large areas of skin, making it ideal for all types of rashes and skin irritations.
- Its emollient action makes it an ideal lubricant for massaging sore joints so that its healing properties penetrate and soothe.
- Use Tea Tree Cream to reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs if used after waxing.
- Can be used wherever "first aid cream" would be used.
Brand: Tea Tree Therapy
Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic Cream - 4 oz