Source Naturals Aller-Response is a Bio-Aligned Formula designed to modulate immune system response. Source Naturals Aller-Response supports multiple body systems such as immunity, histamine regulation, adrenal stress response, mucous membranes, and prostaglandin metabolism. Source Naturals Aller-Response features quercetin, ginkgo and bromelain, a pineapple enzyme. Human cell culture studies with quercetin have demonstrated its capability to inhibit the release of histamines. Ginkgolide B, in human cell culture studies, was found to inhibit platelet-activating factor, a substance that stimulates histamine release from immune cells.
Seasonal Symptoms Are Systems out of Alignment
Seasonal changes don’t need to send you running for cover. Source Naturals ALLER -RESPONSE is a comprehensive formula designed to modulate immune system response. Source Naturals ALLER-R ESPONSE goes deep to support multiple body systems that affect inappropriate immune sensitivities. Its ingredients support histamine regulation, immune response, adrenal stress response, clearing, soothing and tonifying of mucous membranes, and prostaglandin metabolism.
Source Naturals Aller Respons A Bio Aligned Formula
Seasonal sensitivities and other inappropriate immune responses are a growing health problem in the United States. Every year more than 50 million Americans suffer from these immune symptoms, which affect more than 20% of the population. Pollen sensitivities alone account for more than eight million doctor visits annually, at a cost of $3.4 billion!Source Naturals ALLER-RESPONSE can help bring you relief. This Bio-Aligned Formula goes deep to support the multiple, interdependent body systems involved with immune response.
Allergy & Sinus Seasons: Source Naturals Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Allergy Proof Your Home: Minimize exposure to dust mites and other indoor allergens by eliminating wall-to-wall carpets, down-filled blankets and pillows, and other dust catchers. Wash bedding regularly in hot water, and encase your mattress and pillows in airtight plastic. Dust and vacuum regularly. If you have pets, try to keep them out of your bedroom—frequent brushing and bathing can help get rid of excess pet hair. Consider using a HEPA (highefficiency particulate air) filter system, and a dehumidifier to reduce molds.
- Avoid Outdoor Allergens: You may need to limit time outdoors when pollen or mold spore counts are high. Walking through uncut fields or raking leaves can increase exposure to molds and fungi. Avoid smoke and polluted air. Keep windows and doors closed, and dry clothes indoors in a vented dryer.
- Watch Your Diet: Sometimes avoidance techniques are impractical or undesirable. Diet is easier to work with and can significantly influence immune reactions. Excess or undigested dietary proteins may worsen an overresponsive immune system—cows’ milk and wheat are frequent offenders. It may be helpful to cut down on protein, avoid dairy, and eat more fruits, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates.
- Maintain Healthy Mucous Membranes: The linings of your nasal passages, throat and lungs are your first line of defense against airborne substances. Keep them healthy by drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. This thins mucus fluid and cleanses membranes. When sinuses are clogged, rinse the nasal passages with a quarter-teaspoon of salt dissolved in a cup of warm water. This washes away pollen grains and soothes irritated membranes.
Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn’t exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry’s #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
Source Naturals’ comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, Source Naturals evaluates the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provides targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Source Naturals' line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms. Source Naturals nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today’s Wellness Revolution. This transformation in health consciousness also includes new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, emotional and spiritual development, and complementary health care. Source Naturals Strategy for Wellness is to provide education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, rather than relying solely on outside medical authority. The result is people who are more productive and fulfilled, and a world that is stronger and healthier.
Up to 3 tablets daily between meals. For best results, take 2 tablets in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
Warnings: Do not exceed directed amount. For Adult Use Only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, have high blood pressure, a cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, prostatic hypertrophy, or are regularly taking aspirin, blood-thinning medication, MAOIs or any other antidepressant or prescription drug. Reduce or discontinue use if nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness or nausea occur. Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Aller-Response - 90 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
| Dietary Fiber
|Vitamin A (as ascorbyl palmitate)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & zinc ascorbate)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate)
|Calcium (as calcium d-pantothenate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium chelate & oxide)
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane [OptiMSM])
|Bromelain (2,000 G.D.U.* per gram)
|Meriva Tumeric Complex (Turmeric Rhizome Extract and Phosphatidylcholine Blend)
|gamma-Vitamin E Complex
|Long Pepper Fruit
|Stinging Nettle Leaf
|Picrorhiza Rhizome Extract (4% kutkins)
|Andrographis Aerial Parts Extract (10%
|Ginkgo Leaf Extract (50:1) 24% Flavoneglycosides
|Ginger Root Extract (4:1)
|Amla Fruit Extract (40% Tannins)
|Licorice Root Extract (4:1)
|Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine)
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
* G.D.U. (Gelatin Digesting Units) is a standard measure of activity for bromelain.
Other Ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum. Contains Soy.
Brand: Source Naturals
Aller-Response - 90 Tablets