Oh, parents Ė you know the real price of gas. Your baby pays for it dearly, by enduring the pain and discomfort caused by a swollen and bloated tummy full of gas. Itís just an awful feeling, especially when it interrupts a restful night of sleep. Our Baby Gas Drops naturally calm down your babyís system, relieving painful symptoms. Easy to administer, these natural grape flavored drops soothe the discomfort and pain from gas, so your baby can deflate a little and feel better!
Have you tried Hyland's Baby Gas?
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of gas, stomach pressure and pain, swollen tummy, restlessness, crying, burping, fussiness, groaning, gas discomfort, colic, constipation, disturbed sleep, hard tummy, and bloating.
Argentum Nitricum 12X HPUS: gas, stomach pressure and pain
Asafoetida 6X HPUS: swollen tummy, gas, restlessness
Carbo Vegetabilis 12x HPUS: gas especially after feeding, crying, burping
Chamomilla 6X HPUS: restlessness, fussiness, crying, groaning
Cinchona Officinalis 6X HPUS: gas discomfort, stomach pressure, colic, constipation
Colocynthis 6X HPUS: stomach pain and pressure, swollen tummy, disturbed sleep
Lycopodium 30X HPUS: hard tummy, bloating, burping
Nux Moschata 6X HPUS: stomach pressure, gas that disturbs sleep
Sepia 12X HPUS: hard, expanded tummy, stomach pressure and pain
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Grape Flavor (Natural), Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Vegetable Glycerin.
- As with any drug, consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hylandís may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1-800-624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing dropper provided
- Do not use dropper with other products
- On dosing dropper, mL= milliliter
- Fill to prescribed level and dispense liquid slowly into babyís mouth, toward inner cheek
- For best results clean dropper after each use
Newborns and infants under 2 years of age (or weight under 24 lb): 0.3 mL every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 2 hour as required.
Children over 2 years of age (or weight over 24 lb): 0.6 mL every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 2 hours as required.
Baby Gas Drops 1 oz