When the flu flies in, you can minimize the early symptoms fast before they go full blast. This medicine helps shorten the life of the flu if you catch it in its early stages. If the flu takes hold, Hyland's Complete Cold ’n Flu safely relieves fever, headache, body aches and chills.* Together, we can beat colds and flu to the punch.
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom relief of cold and flu symptoms without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• Quick dissolving tablets melt instantly in mouth
• All natural active ingredients
• No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold and flu including body aches and headaches, cough and congestion, fever, chills, and sore throat.
Active Ingredients | Purposes:
- Anas Barbariae Hepatis Et Cordis Extractum 200C HPUS
- early onset flu symptoms
- Bryonia 6X HPUS
- body aches, headaches, cough
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS
- body aches, headaches, cough
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
- runny nose, cough, fever, chills, congestion
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS
- aches and pain, fever, fatigue
- Kali Iodatum 3X HPUS
- headache, runny nose, fever, sore throat
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
? Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
? Inflammation, fever or infection develops
? Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101?F)
? Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Complete Flu Care 4 Kids 125 Tablets