Tea Tree Therapy Antiseptic Cream is fast acting and readily absorbed into the skin. The antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil provide natural relief from minor skin irritations such as sunburn, windburn, minor cuts, abrasions, insect bites, and rashes.
It is especially helpful in stopping the itching associated with chicken pox and shingles and aids in healing.
The 5% Tea Tree oil concentration provides a therapeutic dose and Aloe Vera gel, Vitamin E and extracts of Chamomile, Calendula, Cornflower, Centella, Mallow, and Comfrey aid in the absorption and healing process. Its non-greasy formula can be applied freely over large areas and its emollient action makes it ideal as a lubricating cream.
For use in Pets, apply antiseptic cream to hot spots.
Directions: Apply directly to affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Tea Tree Cream Ingredients: Deionized water, Tea Tree Oil (Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia), Aloe Vera Gel, Sunflower Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Extracts of: Chamomile, Calendula, Cornflower, Centelia, Mallow and Comfrey, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methlparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Natural Fragrance.
Formulation Detail: This cream contains 5% high quality medicinal oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia in a soothing water based emollient cream. It contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera gel and herbal extracts which aid in healing.
Tea Tree Oil Information: If using Tea Tree Oil for the first time, a small patch test on the inside of the arm may be indicated if there is any concern about possible side effects. Although at this concentration it is unlikely any form of skin irritant might occur, there is always the possibility that a person may have any allergic response to the product (as with any therapeutic). Normal precautions should be taken which include noting if any redness or skin irritation develops or persists. In such a case, discontinuing use will cause the skin to revert to normal.
- Tea tree cream has a soothing and cooling effect on inflamed skin.
- It can be used as diaper change lotion.
- It can be massaged into sore joints for relief from discomfort.
- It presents all the benefits of tea tree oil in a mild form ideal for sensitive skin.
- Contains 5% tea tree oil, a therapeutic dose.
- Has proved beneficial in treating psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Free from any animal by-products.
- Medicinal dispensing bottle.
- This product is non-greasy and is readily absorbed into the skin.
- The healing properties of tea tree oil are easily carried over large areas of skin, making it ideal for all types of rashes and skin irritations.
- Its emollient action makes it an ideal lubricant for massaging sore joints so that its healing properties penetrate and soothe.
- Use Tea Tree Cream to reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs if used after waxing.
- Can be used wherever "first aid cream" would be used.
Brand: Tea Tree Therapy
Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic Cream - 4 oz