Active Ingredients: Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 11% (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscles strains and sprains.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
- For adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol.
Net Weight: 4oz (113ml) Made in USA
Brand: Prince of Peace
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub 4 fl.oz